Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Apology to S56, S57, S58 and S59 Players

I must say, after seeing the differences in development ranking and first strike points. I think Huayu is merely using my newbienoob statistics as a gauge to merge our 2 servers. I see that even XieShu, Arygemini and GMBomber development and fsp are not even close to the top 10 players... Myself is just 3rd or 4th..

I apologize for this merger. I dun think it benefits anyone in s56 be it from Shu, Wu. Maybe Wei have some initial benefit ...

For s9 folks, let us be friendly - Be it from Shu, Wu or Wei. Let's not have internal strife and fight it out our best in West War, Legion farms and Country battle.

I dunno how the cross server country battle works in future as there are no updates in China.





No comments:

Post a Comment