Saturday, November 28, 2015

Officially quitting COTK - End of 3 years journey

Hey guys, its been a long journey!

I like Chaos of Three Kingdoms but I think I shall come to an end now.
I do not feel that the money and time wasted is totally useless, but I did gain some good friends out of this game.

i have been abroad for sometime, so I did not have time to handle my account. So I have to ask Aidan, a good friend of mine to take care of it. But he is a family man and has many things to do. I couldn't ask him to take care of it forever whilst I relax away and RC occasionally. With his absence for a short while, a lot of things are not done and this really pisses me off. I know its more own Pasar, but since no one is free to handle my account, I guess its time to call it quits myself.

I enjoy the party here. I shall miss this game. But I shall find a new game/hobby and continue my legacy there :D Just like my newbienoob in maplestory. COTK has come to an end for me.

I shall leave all the whatsapp channels and please do not add me back.
Thanks the following people:
1. Aidan of course (for helping me to manage my account)
2. Zhaoyu and Yonghui for teaching me how to play this game
3. Ice (The only girl I know of)
4. Ippyman and XieShu (a real challenge back in s57)
5. Kitty (very important guy who appears 24/7)
6. Junhao (for some good chats)
7. My blog fans
8. My forum fans
9. s56-s59 buddies.

The same goes for this website. I shall officially make this post as a last post. I wun say goodbye to the forum cause it is too cumbersome.

But thanks all folks. Have a good game ahead !

14 comments:

  1. Dear Newbienoob, why are you quitting already for COTK? But make sure you just check and post here about new update of Chinese Game of RenRen Games for COTK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, just so you know, I check into this blog page first thing every morning.
    If you would, come S80 WEI. ;p
    Nonetheless, I thank you for your efforts in blogging and on the forum guidance.
    I would have quit a 100 times over if not for you.

    GemTang
    S80
    WEI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newbienoob, thank you for all the insights you have shared and congrats for your graduation from COTK :) I have yet able to do so, still playing casually. Perhaps in the very near future as the map becomes not humanly possible to pass without RCing big bucks. Unless the developer comes up with a breakthrough to rejuvenate the excitement of this game. again thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im Unnamed s22 or you can call me Eko as everybody did
    Its an honor to have some adventure with you. You are everybody idol in cotk. Im very sure alot of people will regret about ur retirement. Including me.
    Anyway despite of our rivalry at s22 I think you have done everything that i will keep remain and admired.
    I hope this isnt your final decision. But whatever it is... You are one of the best COTK player i hv ever seen so far.

    Thank You for all your sharing to us

    From the bottom of my Heart I salute you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newbienoob one of my mentor and also my best friend, eko was right u are also my idol :p and ur blog is very helpfull to gain information about the future gameplay of cotk, i am bit surprised about ur decision, but i know actually it will bring good for urself, and for us if we are retire, this game is consumed too much of our time and money :(, thanks for your blog and your guidance, chat with u is always fun and u are so generous of sharing ur knowledge, and u have been played soooo well, from s57 but still can beat us in s22 !!!! Farewell ZhugeNoob !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man. Without you in the game and your blog, I think I have lost my encyclopedia of COTK. Anyway, I respect your decision and wish you the best. Hopefully I would play the same game with you again. Good luck

    Pok s.22

    ReplyDelete
  7. Panda-X

    thx for all info bro, it a meet and also will say good bye.

    but don't worry bro later I will more scold HY coz give bad service to player and ask HY give more good free things to all player lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Newbie,
    Even I retired a year ago, I am still miss you as you are the best COTK player thats shares many info to all players. You are really generous. But you are right, this game really sucks all the money and time and once you stop just a while, you will lose all the heart to continue to play. So, enjoy your new life. I have enjoyed my real life for a year. No need to worry....FJ...lol....just kidding. I am still occasionally check COTK status though....@@...hope to see S22 Shu beats WU. I think this only happen if FJ quit...@@@@haha....bye
    new007

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farewell newbienoob....
      even we not in same server but yeah like the others i always check on ur blog ;)
      thx for everything u've share to all of us...
      and same like s80 GemTang , i always keep praying that our wei s42 can have such a great player n advisor like u ;)
      will miss u alot bro...
      once again farewell :((
      S42 - sancho ( the most noob )

      Delete
  9. In every server, you named was brought into discussion with respect for what you had done to us, what you had done to the game.
    Wish you the best in next tenor, every game you play, every decision you made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hanks a lot newbienoob....i owe you alot....

    Warm regards,
    Doyans....S82

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bro, just want to say thanks for starting and updating this blog in the past. It was very useful.

    I wish you the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow... Just read ur retirement bro... Wish u the best for your life..
    (Hudang)

    ReplyDelete