Thursday, March 27, 2014

Level 200 patch update

2 things.

1) I have added the Page trading system under the  "Tutorial" section.
I will update the actual terms after Huayu give them the correct names

2) Difficulty is confirmed reduced from Attack South to HR event.
Means almost 70% of the normal VIP who have reached Alliance now can get both Super Pang Tong and Super Huang Gai. I guess those in Cut Road now can go even further.

Link and corresponding Battle Reports
http://wan.renren.com/bbs/thread-889339-1-1.html

Another thing to add is there will be new things added to equipment. Not sure what coming April






7 comments:

  1. I hope it will be enough for mid vips to get Super Guo Jia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even before 200 update, mid vip SHOULD get SGJ already. I think you just need to play long enough... Mid VIP should target Super Pang Tong at level 200 update

      Delete
  2. To be honest, a mid vip with a dilemma whether to play sole sta or mixed sta+tca like me found that it is so difficult even to pass fancheng so far. With the def deduction after new patch, I could aim good only at ggj.

    Pok s33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldnt be... Something must be wrong.. I am quite sure a lot of nonvip are getting super guo jia even before reduced patch. You must kill Sun Jian for Super Zhang Liao if you are using TCA

      Delete
    2. right now, I use smy + sj as my main attackers.
      My smy has 26602 sta points (exclude buff and array special skills)
      My sj has has 48461 tca points ((exclude buff and array special skills)
      Flags tca and sta at lvl4.

      I have complted SZL but I cannot complete it as a set yet.
      now I am thinking to push my array to lvl99 for both attacking types. That would take another month to do so. However, I have estimated the damage against NPC lvl 150 at Liang Horse Map, my smy could do 80k against each NPC while my SJ could damage only 43k againt each NPC. Isn't it quite low?

      Pok s33

      Delete
    3. Try using szl and you will realized that you'll love tca once again. Your STA equipment + array could be used temporarily on Emperor as heal.

      Delete
    4. SZL in s22 is damn hot. All finishes within 20 seconds every round. It would take ages for me to complete it. However, thanks bro.

      Pok s33

      Delete