Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Merge Update #1

Immediate issues with merging:

1) Silver mines
I believe many of us are struggling with the current low Silver mines that we have. So I hope we can bear through this suffering for the moment

2) Legion farms
We usually declare legion farms early morning by Aidan. This time, the legion farms are delegated 1 per server for the time being. To avoid being owned, we have to ensure there is 1 delegated person to declare legion farm at 12am (0:00 GMT +8) sharp. I hope its not me :P

Silver mine plan:
As of 22th August, the top 10 silver mines would be delegated to 4 servers in a round robin manner. s56 on the 22th, s57 on the 23th, so on and so forth. 
Assuming that other servers follow the rules as well, I think Aidan need to decide who would be getting the silver mines.



1 comment:

  1. Haha newbie. Tonight aidan will have to crack head to come out the routine for friday. Cos 24 divide by 4 hour is a 6 cycle so 6x10 is 60. Main force should get it. We need to put awhile all clone. I also start to slack on wuqing and yp cos silver limited. And they stuck at beginning of beijiang.

    ReplyDelete